Monday, December 3, 2012

Cupcake 221... It'll be All White on the Night


Morning!... Fancy a Cupcake? Cup of tea too, in this weather!

 Thanks very much for playing along with us last week. Your minimal coloured projects were soooooo stunning, it was a real pleasure to see them all.

The beginning of the month means we introduce a new Guest Cupcake, Catherine. Catherine has a lovely style, one which I wish I could pull off, just wait until you see her work.

So, I guess you'd like to know what our next challenge is... Helen has chosen:

... It'll be All White on the Night ...

That's white on white Peeps. White, white and a little more white thrown in for good measure.

You have until 8pm GMT, Sunday 09 December to place your entries for this Challenge... Have Fun!

**********

Mr Random has chosen the lucky winners from our last Challenge, and we've chosen our Cupcake Cuties too:

Crafts U Love Winner
chosen at random

Alli D
Alli D Cards

Congratulations Alli, you win a £15 Gift Certificate to spend in store. Could you please e-mail me by Sunday 09 December, so I can arrange for you to receive your prize?

Pink Gem Designs Winner
chosen at random

Donna Bowman
The Crafty Corgi

Congratulations Donna, you win four Pink Gem Designs Digi images. Could you please e-mail me your choices by Sunday 09 December, so I can arrange for you to receive your prize?

Our Cupcake Cuties are:


Congratulations! You can pick up the Cupcake Cutie badge below... we hope you will display it on your Blogs with pride!


**********

This week, we are joined by:

Simon Says Stamp

There's an incredible selection of crafting goodies in the Simon Says Stamp on-line store and they stock lots of scrummy goodies that can't be purchased here in the UK. Go take a looksie, I dare you!

Simon Says Stamp are kindly offering one lucky winner, chosen at random, a $20 Gift Certificate to spend in store.

 We're also pleased to be joined again by Sonia at:

eye candie

 Hello everyone! 
I am very excited to be sponsoring this weeks challenge here at Cupcake Craft Challenge. My name is Sonia Kertznus. I am the owner, operator and graphic designer at SKdigis. SKdigis is a new digital stamp and cut file company. All my digital images and cut files are 300 dpi line art for a perfect crisp print, and downloads are available immediately after purchase. No wait, no hassle. I have new releases all the time and all the designs are a product of my imagination. I would love for you to stop by my blog SKdigis and say hello, and once you're there, click on the SKdigis Shop link and follow so you don't miss any new releases. You can also find me on Facebook. Once again, thank you for the opportunity to sponsor Cupcake Craft Challenge.

SK digis are generously offering one lucky winner, chosen at random, a $10 Gift Certificate to spend at the store.

**********

Let's take a look at The Cupcakes gorgeous creations. Pop over to their personal Blogs to leave some luuuuurve, I know they'd be happy to see you :)

Catherine
 
Faye
 
Helen
 
Jane
 
Liza
 
Louise
 
Maarit
 
Rebecca


 A Few things to remember...

Please leave a link to your blog post and not just your blog
Make sure that 'Cupcake Crafts' are linked in your post... if you don't mention us in your posting you will not be eligible for any prize(s) offered by our sponsors
Please only link to new entries - it isn't fair to backlink to older post

 Thank you :)

6 comments:

catherine said...

Beautiful cards from all of you on the Design team and so many thanks for having me as your guest designer this month. it is my pleasure to join you all
x catherine

Unknown said...

Hi all, fabulous inspiration from the DT! Sarah

Unknown said...

Fabulous creations from the DT. Thanks for picking me as a Cupcake Cutie - so chuffed.
hugs
Dawn (aka Crafty kitten)
xxx

Gail said...

Great DT creations and thanks for another challenge!

Sonia said...

Wonderful cards from the DT... I Just added a little card to showcase SKdigis... HUGS...SK :)

shelly said...

beautiful dt samples! thanks for the fun challenge