Monday, April 9, 2012

Cupcake 187... Spring is in the Air

Hello and Happy Easter. Have a wonderful day if, and however, you choose to celebrate. Got time for a Cupcake...?

Wow! Your Sewing Box creations were totally fabulous. Some of you even entered a few times. We love that you enjoyed our Challenge sew much! (he, he!) Thanks awfully for joining the fun, I know Keeley had a really hard time choosing her Cuties.

Well, I expect you'd like to know what we'd like you to do this week?
This time, we've let our lovely Jane choose a Challenge for us:

... Spring is in the Air ...

Nuff said, right?!

You have until 8pm, GMT on Sunday 15 April to place your entry for this Challenge. Enjoy...

****************************************

Mr Random has chosen Winners from our last sponsored Challenge and we've chosen our Cupcake Cuties too.

So, here goes:


Cuddly Buddly Winner

chosen at random;

Anneke
Anneke's Attempts - The AA of Crafting...

Congratulations Anneke, you win a £10 Gift Voucher to spend in The Cuddly Buddly store. Please could you e-mail me by Sunday 15 April so I can arrange for you to receive your voucher details? If the prize is not claimed by then, another winner will be chosen.

Simon Says Stamp Winner
chosen at random;

Nnalorac
Something Gone Missing

Congratulations Nnalorac, you win a $20 Gift Certificate from Simon Says Stamp. Please could you e-mail me by Sunday 15 April so I can arrange for you to receive your prize? If the prize is not claimed by then, another winner will be chosen.

Our Cupcake Cuties are;

Pat K
Teresa A
Katya
Kara Lynne
Corrinne (Pin & Tack)

Congratulations girls, you can pick up the Cupcake Cutie badge below... we hope you will display it on your Blogs with pride!


****************************************

We've got some Easter Scrumminess lined up for you;

Creative Classroom

We're absolutely delighted to welcome My Creative Classroom back to Cupcake. Here's what My Creative Classroom has to say;

My Creative Classroom is an online arts and crafts learning center. Our interactive and in-depth courses are instructor led and filled with wonderful projects and techniques to help you get the most out of your supplies. This Spring MCC will be offering over 100 courses. From the Cricut to Primas, to mixed media and rubber stamping, to scrapbooking, sewing and more; we have something for everyone. Don't miss out on some wonderful classes starting now:

Alter This: The Next Chapter
Guys Card Boot Camp
The Painted Page
Alcohol Ink Art
NEW! Raised Embroidery, Discovering the Art of Stumpwork
Heat Embossing
NEW! Love your Sewing Machine

We are excited to be sponsoring Cupcake Craft Challenge. You can view our entire class list on our website at My Creative Classroom. You can also view classes on our Facebook Page too! One lucky winner will receive a free seat to a class of their choice.....Good Luck!


My Creative Classroom are kindly offering one lucky winner, chosen at random, one seat on any My Creative Classroom Course in the next year.


*****

Paper Pretties

We're delighted that Paper Pretties are sponsoring us again. There's a wonderful selection of images, rubber stamps, pretty ribbons and a bargain corner in the store, it's well worth a looksie.

Paper Pretties are generously offering one lucky winner, chosen at random, six digi images of their choice.

***************

The Cupcakes have created faberoony projects to help get you in the mood! Please pop over to their personal Blogs if you'd like more details about their work, or if you just fancy leaving a little hug... ;)

DeniseFiJaneLizaLouiseMaaritMarion
A Few things to remember!
Please leave a link to your blog post and not just your blog!
Make sure that 'Cupcake Crafts' are linked in your post... if you don't mention us in your posting you will not be eligible for any prize(s) offered by our sponsors!
Please only link to new entries - it isn't fair to backlink to older posts!


15 comments:

Teresa said...

Thank you for choosing me as a Cupcake cutie, I'm wearing my badge with pride. Hugs Teresa xx

Pat K said...

Thank you soooo much for choosing me as a Cupcake Cutie and I am so proud to show it on my blog. Congrats also to the other Cuties.
Hugs, Pat K.

nnalorac said...

Loved being one of your winners this week. Thank you, have emailed you. Carolxx

Rachel said...

Cute challenge and gorgeous DT cards! Wedgie xxx

Kara Lynne said...

Thank you so much for choosing me to be a Cupcake Cutie! I am incredibly honored! Thanks for the opportunity.

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

I had to check a few times to make sure it was definitely my name among other cuties!
Thank you so so much, this is my very first badge, so it will definitely be worn with huge pride!
Congrats to other cuties!
Katya xxx

Craftdee said...

Thanks for a great challenge, and the lovely DT inspiration; I hope my card is "springy" enough Donna ☺

Berni said...

Great cards last week, well done to the winners!

Great DT cards as usual

Hugs
Berni x

Angela said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT! I wish Spring would come here...it is in the 40's today...brrr!

talha said...

The color scheme of these cards is attractive.

plastic cards
plastic card printing
scratch cards printing

Karen said...

Truly gorgeous creations from the DT-and a really lovely theme to follow.xx

Frances said...

Wonderful inspiration from DT's, Thanks for the challenge too. hugs, Frances

Leah l'Orange said...

oooh! LOVE your projects for this one! loads of pretties to inspire - thank you! my second card is for your challenge, and i am THRILLED to welcome spring to South Jersey! :)

Debbie said...

Lovely challenge ta girls. Great DT work. Debbiex

Bonnie said...

Sorry, I loaded my card #98 & then the link to it disappeared. I don't know how to fix it so it links directly back to my card